Watch Online Now
Creating an “Entertainment Pad”
Your basement can be a fun and creative space and doesn’t have to be representative of the rest of the house. Halina breaks down all of the elements that make up a great games room.
- Have a table that does triple duty: arts and crafts, games table, wrapping station
- Add a fun chalkboard wall
- Built-ins are great for packing away all the stuff you don’t want to look at!
- A great bar, or a bar cart makes serving drinks easy and chic
- Engineered flooring is great for underfloor heating
- Vinyl plank flooring can’t be heated, but is super easy to install